Rumours suggest that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have left Canada for the west coast of America.The hearsay comes shortly after it was announced Meghan would be voicing a new film about a family of..
Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO Duration: 01:00Published
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson tested positive for coronavirus on Friday. The British PM posted a video on Twitter to share the news. Johnson said he is going into self-isolation and is currently..
Credit: HT Digital Content Duration: 03:07Published
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry settled in Los Angeles during the coronavirus outbreak. According to Elle, the couple were previously in Vancouver Island with their son Archie. A source told People the..
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s decision to quit as senior royals will have been pushed to the back of the list of priorities as the royal family plays an important role during the coronavirus.. Belfast Telegraph - Published
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have disclosed details about their security arrangements after US president Donald Trump announced America would not pay for their protection. Belfast Telegraph - Published
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have no plans to ask the United States to pay for their security. Earlier in the day, President Donald Trump announced that the country.. Just Jared - Published
Britain's Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, have no plans to ask the U.S. government for help with security costs, the couple said in a statement on Sunday in response to a tweet from President Donald.. Reuters - Published
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry need to find their own security. President Donald Trump confirmed that the United States would not be funding the couple’s security upon moving into their new residency.. Just Jared - Published
President Donald Trump said on Sunday that the United States would not pay for security protection for Britain's Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, who, according to media reports, have settled in Los.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Independent
A terrifying scene is playing out in England, as yet another person with whom the Queen interacted has tested positive for the coronavirus. A royal footman -- a man who is reportedly in regular contact.. TMZ.com - Published
Duchess Kate Middleton recommended this skincare product to former First Lady Michelle Obama and we’re buying it immediately! The former First Lady’s makeup artist Carl Ray actually confirmed that.. Just Jared - Published
Prince Harry and Jon Bon Jovi‘s new song is out! The 35-year-old Duke of Sussex and the 58-year-old rocker teamed up with Invictus Games Choir to release the single “Unbroken” to raise awareness.. Just Jared - Published
Princess Maria Teresa of Bourbon-Parma, who was the cousin of Spain’s King Felipe IV, is the first royal to die from coronavirus. The 86-year-old royal family member died on Thursday (March 26) in.. Just Jared - Published
It's hardly worth saying at this point, but the coronavirus does not care if you're a royal or a pleb ... because the first member of a royal family has died from the virus. Princess Maria Teresa, a.. TMZ.com - Published