Credit: Business Insider - Published 4 hours ago · SpaceX is set for a historic launch on Saturday: It plans to send two NASA astronauts to the space station.
· NASA has calculated a 1-in-60 chance that the mission will fail but the astronauts will survive.
· A built-in emergency escape system is designed to detach the Crew Dragon.. »more
Google had been planning to unveil new features coming in Android 11 on June 3rd, but it has decided to delay the unveiling. In a tweet on Friday evening, Android’s developer account said that “We are excited to tell you more about Android 11,..
Facebook will not remove or take any other action on a President Trump post that Twitter removed for “glorifying violence,” CEO Mark Zuckerberg said Friday. “I know many people are upset that we’ve left the President’s posts up, but our position is that we should enable as much expression..
While the next launch attempt for Crew Dragon is still set for tomorrow afternoon in Florida, in Texas SpaceX is busy working on its Starship project. This afternoon the company appeared to successfully complete a static fire test on the SN4 prototyp...
· SpaceX's first launch of NASA astronauts was scrubbed on Wednesday because of poor weather. The next attempt is scheduled for Saturday.
· Rockets launching through puffy cumulus clouds can trigger lightning strikes, endangering the astronauts they carry.
· Those "cotton ball" clouds..