Credit: The Verge - Published 13 hours ago The Skywalker saga that started more than 40 years ago in Star Wars: Episode IV — A New Hope is finally coming to an end, and the final trailer for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker teases an epic conclusion. The trailer debuted tonight during ESPN’s Monday Night Football matchup between the New.. »more
· WeWork's largest investor, SoftBank, will take control of WeWork, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday. The deal will value WeWork at about $8 billion, far less than the $47 billion valuation from SoftBank's January investment.
· WeWork's board of directors had two bailout options from..
· Apple CEO Tim Cook has been appointed chairman of the advisory board for Tsinghua University's economics school in Beijing, the school announced.
· According to the university, Cook was elected to a three-year post, starting immediately. Cook was present at the university board meeting where..
· Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will testify before the House Financial Services Committee on October 23 to answer questions about his company's impact on the financial services and housing sectors.
· The committee will likely ask Zuckerberg about the Facebook-created cryptocurrency network..
While Microsoft touted the serviceability of the SSD inside the Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Pro X at the launch, Microsoft Store service agents tell PCWorld that the drive is replaceable, but not upgradable, by Microsoft Store employees. For now.
Google Pixel 4 was expected to be the best smartphone camera. However, the results suggest that the device is far from perfect and not in the same league as the iPhone 11 Pro. On DxOMark ranking, the Pixel 4 has scored 112, which puts it below Samsung Galaxy S10, OnePlus 7 Pro and Honor 20..
This week is a big one for sports fans, with the MLB World Series, NBA regular season action and Formula 1 in Mexico. For gamers, there's a new Call of Duty as well as Obsidian's latest title The Outer Worlds is arriving complete with a rich world th...