UFC star McGregor arrives for Dublin court hearing over assault charge
Irishman accused of punching a man in a pub, will have to be back before judge in three week's time
RESENDING WITH COMPLETE SHOT LIST AND SCRIPT VIDEO SHOWS: FORMER UFC CHAMPION CONOR MCGREGOR ARRIVING IN COURT TO FACE PUB ASSAULT CHARGE SHOWS: DUBLIN, IRELAND (OCTOBER 11, 2019) (REUTERS ACCESS ALL) 1.
CONOR MCGREGOR ARRIVING AT COURT 2.
WHITE FLASH 3.
CONOR MCGREGOR LEAVING COURT STORY: Former mixed martial arts fighter Conor McGregor appeared in court on Friday (October 11) on charges related to an incident at a Dublin pub in April when he allegedly punched a man.
The 31-year-old Irish fighter sat at the back of the Dublin District Court where his solicitor, Michael Staines, asked for the case to be adjourned until Nov.
1 pending the disclosure of evidence.
A policeman told the court that included CCTV footage.
Judge Marie Keane asked the twice Ultimate Fighting Championship title-holder, dressed in a navy pattern suit, to appear again in three weeks' time when he would be asked to enter a plea or seek a date for the case to be heard.
Judge Keane said he remained on bail until then.
McGregor was charged in April 2018 with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief after police said he attacked a charter bus in New York carrying UFC fighters.
He pleaded guilty to a reduced disorderly conduct charge.
He was also arrested in Miami Beach earlier this year after a fan said McGregor smashed his phone and walked off with the shattered remains.