Growing sales through OEM channels and through direct distribution to large global firms
TORONTO, Dec. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Electrovaya Inc. (“Electrovaya” or the “Company”) (TSX:.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
Mayor Rahm Emanuel laid out a multi-pronged plan on Wednesday to tackle Chicago’s huge pension burden, urging the city council to approve the issuance of $10 billion of bonds to boost funding for the..
Nashville, Tenn., Dec 12, 2018 / 04:38 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- As Tennessee has seen an increase in pro-life legislation in recent years, the only abortion clinic in Nashville temporarily ceased its.. Credit: CNA - Published
Smart features to set the benchmark for the new era of AI cars
· Base price of RMB 227,800 before subsidies offer attractive value to users
· The XPILOT 2.5 autonomous driving assistant achieves.. Credit: PR Newswire Asia - Published
By providing advanced technology to its agents, Fathom Realty experiences record growth and retention
DRAPER, Utah (PRWEB) December 12, 2018
After experiencing an unprecedented growth of over.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
CANCÚN, Mexico, Dec. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NexusTours continues to consolidate its presence as the most relevant DMC for the Caribbean destinations with the inclusion of Barbados, Tobago and.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
Watch VideoSpain will raise its minimum wage by 22 percent in 2019, the largest increase in more than 40 years.
Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez made the announcement Wednesday, saying "a rich.. Credit: Newsy - Published
· Trump administration officials have been trying to treat the arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou and the US-China trade talks as two separate issues.
· Trump undermined that argument on Tuesday by.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Insurance claims from last month's California wildfires have already reached $9 billion US and are expected to increase, the state's insurance commissioner announced Wednesday. Credit: CBC.ca - Published
· *Google released its "Year in Search" trends for 2018 on Wednesday.*
· *The diets that Americans looked up the most fall into one of two camps: high-fat and low-carb, or calorie restriction, like.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Food prices in New Zealand were down a seasonally adjusted 0.2 percent on month in November, Statistics New Zealand said on Thursday - following the 0.3 percent increase in October. Credit: RTTNews - Published
Chevron announced last week its capital and exploratory budget for 2019, which sees the first annual increase in spending since the 2014 oil price crash. While most of the investment is geared toward.. Credit: OilPrice.com - Published
· Apple has been touting its services business as its iPhone sales have slowed down.
· But that business is about to decelerate too, warned Ben Schachter, an analyst with Macquarie Research in a new.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
PORTLAND, Ore., Dec. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued earlier today under the same headline, DAT Solutions included the phrase "surged in availability" in discussing flatbed rates. That.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
*The emergence of national corporate economists versus traditional national economists, and a different future of their political economic role on globalized markets, including the USA, China, India,.. Credit: Eurasia Review - Published
German blockchain startup Bitwala has introduced crypto banking in Germany. After securing €four million (more or less $four.five million) from VC companies Earlybird and Coparion in September of.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
Kasikorn Research Center (K-Research) forecasts the number of electric vehicle (EV) families will increase sharply in 2019, even as the overall car market in the country dips slightly. Credit: Bangkok Post - Published
A new effort in Maryland to prosecute more fentanyl cases in federal court is designed to help combat an alarming increase of fatalities caused by the potent synthetic opioid that's fueling the.. Credit: FOXNews.com - Published
Canada's chief public health officer says the need to increase access to a "safer supply" of opioids is being reviewed with provinces and territories — a move encouraged by a number of public health.. Credit: CBC.ca - Published