Last week opera legend, Placido Domingo announced that he tested positive for coronavirus on Facebook.
On Sunday, CNN reported that the singer was hospitalized in Acapulco, Mexico, with complications..
Spanish opera singer Placido Domingo said on Sunday he had tested positive for coronavirus and had gone into self isolation with his family. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Belfast Telegraph •Independent
Music superstar Placido Domingo has resigned from the US union that represents opera singers and will contribute 500,000 dollars (£420,000) to sexual harassment eradication programmes and a fund that.. Belfast Telegraph - Published
Tenor Placido Domingo engaged in “inappropriate conduct” with multiple women over the three decades he held senior positions at the Los Angeles Opera, an investigation commissioned by the.. Belfast Telegraph - Published
The Royal Opera House has mutually agreed with opera singer and conductor Placido Domingo that he will not feature in upcoming performances of Don Carlo, according to a spokeswoman. Belfast Telegraph - Published
Spanish opera star Placido Domingo has withdrawn from planned performances of "La Traviata" at Madrid's Teatro Real following complaints he sexually harassed women, defending himself in a statement on.. Reuters - Published
Spanish opera star Placido Domingo canceled his scheduled performances of "La Traviata" in Madrid's Teatro Real following allegations of sexual misconduct, EFE news agency reported on Thursday citing a.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Belfast Telegraph
Opera singer Placido Domingo apologized to the women who have accused him of sexual harassment on Tuesday, after an investigation by the American Guild of Musical Artists concluded he had behaved.. Reuters - Published
Opera singer Placido Domingo has apologised to the women who accused him of sexual harassment and inappropriate behaviour, saying he took full responsibility for his actions. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Tamworth Herald •Independent •Telegraph.co.uk
An investigation into opera singer Placido Domingo by the US union representing opera performers found more than two dozen people alleging sexually harassment or inappropriate behaviour by the.. Belfast Telegraph - Published
Opera singer Placido Domingo has withdrawn from a pre-Olympics theatrical event set for next spring, he said in a statement issued by Tokyo Olympics organizers on Friday, citing the "complexity" of the.. Reuters - Published
Opera singer Placido Domingo on Wednesday resigned as general director of Los Angeles Opera, saying that accusations of sexual misconduct had compromised his ability to continue in the role. Reuters - Published
Opera singer Placido Domingo on Tuesday dropped out of a performance at the Metropolitan Opera in New York while disputing accusations of sexual misconduct leveled by several women in the classical.. Reuters - Published