United Kingdom  

Girl's Brother Carelessly Leaves Stove On And Melts Plastic Salt Container Placed on it

Video Credit: Jukin Media - Duration: 00:11s - Published
Girl's Brother Carelessly Leaves Stove On And Melts Plastic Salt Container Placed on it

Girl's Brother Carelessly Leaves Stove On And Melts Plastic Salt Container Placed on it

This girl came to the kitchen and found out that her brother had left the gas stove on.

She also found a plastic container of salt placed on it.

On removing it, she realized that the plastic had melted, and the salt fell out of it.

Thankfully, she came in time and prevented any further damage.

0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 


Tweets about this