John Torode and Gregg Wallace were sacked from MasterChef after allegations but BBC bosses have decided to air the new series, which was filmed last year.
Full ArticleMasterChef bosses 'scramble to edit out Gregg Wallace and John Torode' as show returns
North Devon Journal
0 shares
1 views
You might like
Related news coverage
Culture secretary says she ‘won’t be watching’ MasterChef
ODN
Culture Secretary Lisa Nandy says she “won’t be watching” the TV show MasterChef which airs on BBC One on Wednesday evening,..
Advertisement
More coverage
MasterChef returns after Wallace and Torode sacked
Gregg Wallace and John Torode were both sacked following a report into conduct on the BBC show.
BBC News