Shoppers fled in panic after a child's electric toy car exploded in a department store.
Dozens of people were walking around the isles when a loud bang ripped through the building in Samut Prakan, central Thailand, yesterday (December 12) late morning.
Footage from one of panicked shoppers shows the ride-on toy car flipped over from the force of the blast.
One of the wheels was torn off and clouds of grey smoke filled the shop as staff rushed to secure the area.
Fire crews arrived and found a burned charger still stuck in the plug, which they believe caused the blast after overheating.
Officials are now investigating the blast at the Big C Department Store in the Bang Phil district.