- we've made it to the end of the- week, but for many of us, the - fun is just beginning as we hea- into the weekend.
- and if you're still looking for- something to do, news 25 today'- morning producer porsha william- has a few things- you may want to consider in thi- morning's edition of it's - finally - friday!
- - it's finally friday!
Are you- looking for something to get- into this weekend.
We'll- we've got you covered!- you can catch the biloxi- shuckers take on the mobile - baybears tonight at mgm park..- game starts at 6:35pm and - - - - tickets start at just $7.
- you can hang out at the - mississippi mercantile company- in- gulfport!
Find some of your - favorite local businesses to- make purchases from keeping you- money on the coast!
Open- today and saturday from 9am to- 7pm.- or you can head on over to jone- park with the family for the- - - - last cinema by the shore for th- summer.
Fun games,- inflatables and free pop corn - will be provided while supplies- last.
They are showing the movi- how to train your - dragon at dusk.but there are- plenty of activities the- whole family can enjoy- beforehand, starting at 6:30- pm.
- or swing on by the historic - train depot in bay st.
Louis fo- the second annual fun festival- on saturday from- 11am to 8pm.
Your in store for- nothing but great music,- - - - food, and fun for all ages!
- im porsha williams with wxxv- news 25 today and it's- finally friday!