Deadly king cobra caught in kitchen of family home
This is the terrifying moment an aggressive king cobra was caught in the kitchen of a family home in Thailand.
The venomous snake took the homeowners by surprise when they saw it slithering across the tiles of their kitchen floor in Nonthaburi, Thailand, on April 3.
Emergency services arrived and walked into the room where they found the animal with its hood spread ready to strike.
The snake catchers had to carefully snare the animal and drag it outside where it was stuffed inside a bag and released back into the wild.