United Kingdom  

Trusted News Discovery Since 2008
One News Page
One News Page United Kingdom > UK News > Prince Andrew, Duke of York > Prince Andrew scandal – live updates: Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre says royal 'knows what happened' ahead of BBC interview

Prince Andrew scandal – live updates: Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre says royal 'knows what happened' ahead of BBC interview

Independent Monday, 2 December 2019
Follow the latest updates
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO - Published < > Embed
News video: Virginia Giuffre interview: Prince Andrew’s accuser 'implores' British public to 'stand beside her'

Virginia Giuffre interview: Prince Andrew’s accuser 'implores' British public to 'stand beside her' 01:18

The Duke of York's accuser Virginia Giuffre has implored the British public to "stand up beside me to help me fight this fight" and "not accept this as being OK". Ms Giuffre claims she was trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and forced to have sex with Andrew when she was a teenager, which the duke...

Recent related videos from verified sources

Queen sends disgraced Andrew to meet with Chinese Ambassador [Video]Queen sends disgraced Andrew to meet with Chinese Ambassador

LONDON — Britain's Queen Elizabeth sent her son, Prince Andrew to offer her condolences to the Chinese government for those affected in the latest crisis. Prince Andrew made headlines last year..

Credit: TomoNews US     Duration: 01:42Published

Prince Andrew's Name Gone From Website [Video]Prince Andrew's Name Gone From Website

Ian Forsyth/Getty Pitch @Palace, the startup-mentoring platform founded by Prince Andrew, has removed mention of the British royal from its website&apos;s home page. The prince has come under fire..

Credit: Rumble     Duration: 00:36Published


Recent related news from verified sources

Former royal cop casts doubts over 'rude' Prince Andrew's alibi in Virginia Giuffre sex scandal

Former royal cop casts doubts over 'rude' Prince Andrew's alibi in Virginia Giuffre sex scandal
The former Royal protection officer has contradicted the prince's account of events on the night he is alleged to have had sex with the 17-year-old.
Daily Record Also reported by •Independent

You Might Like


Tweets about this

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2020 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.