United Kingdom  

Trusted News Discovery Since 2008
One News Page
One News Page United Kingdom > UK News > Bolton fire: Students 'ignored fire alarm because it goes off all the time'

Bolton fire: Students 'ignored fire alarm because it goes off all the time'

Tamworth Herald Sunday, 17 November 2019
Firefighters were called to a huge blaze on Friday night at a six-storey building, called The Cube, and residents had already started to evacuate the building as crews arrived.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

Recent related videos from verified sources

Wildfire breaks out on Winter Hill near Bolton, northwest England [Video]

Wildfire breaks out on Winter Hill near Bolton, northwest England

Fire crews are currently attending tackling a large blaze that has broken out on moorland on Winter Hill near Bolton, UK. The filmer, Terence Belmont, captured this dramatic footage not long after..

Credit: Newsflare     Duration: 00:48Published
Mother of 3 Who Helps Others at Community Warehouse Lost Everything in Fire [Video]

Mother of 3 Who Helps Others at Community Warehouse Lost Everything in Fire

Sharica Blackshire helps those in need through her full-time job at Milwaukee`s Community Warehouse. Now, the mother of three is in need of help after losing everything in a fire.

Credit: WITI     Duration: 01:36Published

You Might Like


Tweets about this

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2020 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.