United Kingdom  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

Beckham backs combined USA, Canada and Mexico World Cup bid

SoccerNews.com Tuesday, 5 June 2018
David Beckham has thrown his support behind the combined United States, Canada and Mexico bid to host the 2026 World Cup. The three North American countries are competing with Morocco to host world football’s showpiece event, with a decision to be made on June 13. Last week, FIFA confirmed the joint bid had scored four […]

The post Beckham backs combined USA, Canada and Mexico World Cup bid appeared first on Soccer News.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: Wibbitz Studio - Published < > Embed
News video: Former U.S. Soccer Star Says U.S. Shouldn't Host 2026 World Cup

Former U.S. Soccer Star Says U.S. Shouldn't Host 2026 World Cup 01:10

Hope Solo Says U.S. Shouldn't Host 2026 World Cup The former goalkeeper for the U.S. Women’s National Team, is strongly against the United States joint bid with Mexico and Canada for the 2026 World Cup. Hope Solo, to the Associated Press Solo unsuccessfully ran for the role of president of the U.S....

You Might Like


Recent related videos from verified sources

Editorial: Women’s USA Wins World Cup [Video]Editorial: Women’s USA Wins World Cup

Editorial: Women’s USA Wins World Cup

Credit: WAPT     Duration: 01:03Published

Canada secure their spot at Tokyo 2020 [Video]Canada secure their spot at Tokyo 2020

Watch highlights from the men's and women's Rugby Americas North Sevens in Cayman Islands, as Canada secured their spot at the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, with Mexico and Jamaica's men and women's teams..

Credit: World Rugby     Duration: 03:19Published

USWNT's Allie Long Says Key To City Was Stolen [Video]USWNT's Allie Long Says Key To City Was Stolen

Team USA member Allie Long is asking for another key to the city after her World Cup victory celebration was interrupted by a thief.

Credit: CBS 2 New York     Duration: 00:34Published

Full news conference: Colorado pushes bid for World Cup [Video]Full news conference: Colorado pushes bid for World Cup

The Colorado Soccer Association, Gov. Polis and Mayor Hancock on Thursday unveiled a plan to try and make Denver one of the host cities for the 2026 FIFA Men’s World Cup.

Credit: 7News - The Denver Channel     Duration: 20:47Published


Other recent news in Sports

How THE OPEN favourite Rory McIlroy's nightmare day unfolded at PortrushThe Open 2019 tee times: Second round start times for Tiger Woods, Rory MCILROY, Brooks Koepka and more
Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.