United Kingdom  

“Britain's speediest news portal”
One News Page
> >

Primark candle bursts into flames in Manchester home

MailOnline Thursday, 7 December 2017
Primark candle bursts into flames in Manchester homeJenny Ferneyhough, 33, from Manchester, claims the £5 candle she purchased from Primark shot into massive flames before her eyes on Sunday evening after burning for nine hours.
0
shares
Share on
Facebook
Share on
Twitter
Post on 
Reddit
Share by
Email
 

You Might Like


Tweets about this


Other recent news in Front Page

Barack and Michelle Obama enter multi-year deal with NETFLIXMANCHESTER attack victims recall night of terror on This Morning
NORTH KOREA summit: Pence warns Kim Jong-un not to 'play Trump'Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first official royal WEDDING PHOTOS
Lady Floella's Windrush tribute at the CHELSEA FLOWER SHOWItaly populist government pact: Candidate for prime MINISTER named
Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2018 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  Help  |  Contact us  |  DMCA / Content Removal
How are we doing? Send us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter   FIND us on Google+