U.S. says South Korea can do more on costs after talks break down
Tuesday, 19 November 2019 U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper said on Tuesday he believed South Korea "can and should" contribute more on cost-sharing for hosting the U.S. military, after Seoul broke off the talks earlier in the day following a public backlash.
Reuters reports North Korea has thrown cold water on the Trump Administration. It said it wasn't interested in meaningless talks with the US just so President Donald Trump had something to boast about. Monday, North Korea demanded an end to what it called a policy of hostility if the US wanted...
Stalled denuclearisation talks and a recent flare-up in tension between the United States and North Korea are not beneficial for Pyongyang, South Korean President Moon Jae-in told Chinese President Xi..